borisheir | To whet your appetite for what follows, here are a few conclusions that will be explained in what follows:
• Government only exists in the mind. It has no factual existence whatever. It is
accurate to describe it as a hallucination hypnotically implanted in your mind
by those who would control you in order to plunder your wealth and render
• Everything else you believe about government is a lie.
◦ It is neither of, by, nor for “the people”.
◦ It is not a “necessary evil”. It’s just evil.
◦ The only obligation you have to obey government is that which you impose
upon yourself.◦ Taxation is a form of slavery…literally.
◦ The concept of a tacit “social contract” was invented for the sole purpose of
manipulating and plundering you.
◦ The purpose of police agencies isn’t to “serve and protect” you – it is to rob
and control you.
◦ Government “gives away” nothing that it hasn’t stolen from you and others
◦ There is nothing that government “provides” that could not better be
provided without government. And furthermore:
• You have an absolute moral “right” to defend yourself against government –
including the right to:
◦ Refuse to vote,
◦ Ignore laws forbidding victimless “crimes”,
◦ Evade taxes of every kind,
◦ Engage in ethical private contracts,
◦ Communicate using strong encryption,
◦ Travel freely anywhere on the planet,
◦ Sell your services without obtaining licenses or permits,
◦ Homestead unused land,
◦ Perform any ethical act without anyone’s permission, permits, or licenses,
◦ Do anything you wish to your own body – including taking drugs, aborting
a fetus, or committing suicide,
◦ Inform potential jurors of their legal right to nullify unjust laws,
◦ Own weaponry equal to that used by law enforcers – including machine
guns, grenades, and rocket launchers, and finally:
• Once you understand that there is no “crime” so trivial that law enforcers will
not kill to enforce it, it becomes evident that you can be murdered by them for
jay-walking, holding a cell phone, walking your dog, taking pictures, selling a
cigarette, having your hands in your pockets, taking a shower, walking under
the influence of colored skin, driving with a broken taillight, or just crossing
their path. This is just a small sample of actions for which people have
actually been killed by our most violent criminal class.
Police have often claimed, in recent years, that the public is at war with the
police. If this were actually true, we’d all be better off; but in fact it is not true.There is no war on police. The assertion is a classical “projection” – attributing to others an attitude actually held by the person making the assertion. The cops are emphatically not the victims. They are in fact the terrorists of whom
we’ve all been warned – for it is the government that makes war on the rest of
A Few Pertinent Facts
• In parts of South and Central America, there have been instances in which
ordinary folks have observed local cops beating up people who have been
guilty only of “contempt of cop”. Not infrequently when this happens, the
witnesses band together and kill the offending cop. Then they hike down to
the local police station, kill the cops they find there, and burn the building to
the ground. Now that’s making war on cops who abuse their “authority”. If
people in this country made war on cops, it would probably only last for a day
or two…and then there would be no more cops.
• It is an established fact that all of the ordinary criminals in this country, the
muggers, burglars, robbers, etc., have collectively stolen less money from the
public than the cops have stolen under the legal umbrella of “civil asset
forfeiture”. But even this phenomenon pales in comparison with the resources
stolen from us by the courts, the politicians, and the ultra-wealthy who own
the whole system – including the politicians. Their plunder of the public can
only be measured in trillions of dollars annually.
• It is also a well documented fact that in the last century governments around
the world have slaughtered almost 300,000,000 of their own citizens – a
number that doesn’t even count the ones killed in wars by the minions of
• Seen objectively, law enforcement agencies at all levels of government are
criminal gangs. The men in black dresses who preside over courtrooms are
their low-level managers. The suited nobility who call themselves politicians
or legislators are the mid-level managers. And the owners of the central banks,
like the Federal Reserve, are the modern-day royal families who claim to own
the whole system.
• It is a valid principle of ethics that the individual most responsible for an act (a
crime for example) is the one who had the last opportunity to prevent the act. In fact, Buffy Sainte Marie pointed this out back in the sixties, when she wrote, “The Universal Soldier”, a song exhorting soldiers worldwide to stop
From this it follows that it isn’t the royalty who are most responsible. It’s the
low-life servants who pull the triggers, apply the handcuffs, pilot the drones,
wield the clubs, or otherwise enact the actual violence who are the biggest
villains today. And they wouldn’t engage in those acts if doing so was really
dangerous to themselves. They are inherently cowardly, and would stop in a
heartbeat if they seriously thought they wouldn’t make it home or live to get
their next paycheck. Read Entire Article