For most people, vaccinating themselves and their children seems like a good idea. Vaccines are safe, effective and are supposed to protect us against dangerous infectious diseases – Right?
- Gov’t admits rotavirus vaccine causes intussusception, adds it to injury compensation program
- CDC admits flu vaccines don’t work (which is why you need a new one every year)
- 91% Fully Vaccinated Involved in Pertussis Outbreak
- Vaccine Failure – View the Evidence:
- Novartis flu vaccine suspended in Italy after deaths
- Flu shots during pregnancy lead to 4,250 percent increase in fetal deaths
- H1N1 flu jab linked to risk of nervous disorder: study