NaturalNews.com | Monsanto’s public relations story about genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are largely based on five concepts.
1. GMOs are needed to feed the world.
2. GMOs have been thoroughly tested and proven safe.
3. GMOs increase yield.
4. GMOs reduce the use of agricultural chemicals.
5. GMOs can be contained, and therefore coexist with non-GM crops.
All five are pure myths — blatant falsehoods about the nature and benefit of this infant technology. Read Entire Article
By Jeffrey M. Smith
- Genetic Fallacy: How Monsanto Silences Scientific Dissent
- When many have regarded you as ‘the most evil corporation on the planet,’ it makes sense you would have to pay someone to say good things about you and your products.
- Roundup Birth Defects: Regulators Knew World’s Best-Selling Herbicide Causes Problems
- Hay Now — It’s Boycott Time: Land O’Lakes, This Means You!
- Emergency! Pathogen New to Science Found in Roundup Ready GM Crops?
- More problems with glyphosate: Rice growers sound alarm
- Monsanto Corn Plant Losing Bug Resistance