ThunderboltsProject | Is it possible that the foundational assumptions of the theoretical sciences all express a common misunderstanding? From cosmology, the “queen of the sciences,” a core dogma of the 20th century filtered down through every discipline, constraining our ideas about galaxy and star formation and ultimately (from the same underlying assumptions) all of the space sciences, infecting our views of earth history and even our sense of what it means to be human. The core dogma was the idea that gravity alone, seen through the lens of general relativity, rules the cosmos.
Beginners Guide Playlist:
- Thunderbolts Documentaries
- The Electricity of Life
- Space News
- Discourses on an Alien Sky
- Electric Universe Geology
- Picture of the Day
- Thunderbolts Podcast
- The Primer Fields
- EU2012 | The Human Story
- EU2013 | The Tipping Point
- EU2014 | All About Evidence
- EU2015 | Paths of Discovery
- EU2016 | Elegant Simplicity
- Websites and Links
ThunderBolts Documentaries Playlist:
ThunderBolts Picture Of The Day:
Electricity of Life Playlist:
Space News Playlist:
Discourses on an Alien Sky Playlist:
Electric Universe Geology Playlist:
Thunderbolts Podcast Playlist:
The Primer Fields:
EU2012 | The Human Story:
EU2013 | The Tipping Point:
EU2014 | All About Evidence:
EU2015 | Paths of Discovery:
EU2016 | Elegant Simplicity:
- ThunderBolts.info – The Thunderbolts Project is an interdisciplinary collaboration of accredited scientists, independent researchers and interested individuals established in 2004.
- HoloScience.com – This website is for the curious, those who are eager to discover some reasonable answers about life, the universe and everything (as far as it is possible today) free of old beliefs that have shackled progress for centuries.
- Suspicious0bservers.org – Your Mind is Your Weapon
- Electric-Cosmos.org – The Electric Sky – A Challenge to the Myths of Modern Astronomy
- PlasmaCosmology.net – The purpose of this web site is to provide an introduction to the emerging Plasma Universe paradigm, and to explore some of the many far reaching implications.
- HelioViewer.org – Helioviewer.org is an open-source project for the visualization of solar and heliospheric data.
- NOAA – SDO – NOAA – Solar Dynamics Observatory – SDO is helping us to understand the how and why of the Sun’s magnetic changes.
- Stellarium.org – Stellarium is a free open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope.
- Latest SDO/AIA images in near real time.
- SolarIMG.org – SolarIMG is dedicated to outreach and education of space weather and related issues with quality podcasts, tools, analysis and aggregation!
- NDBC – National Data Buoy Center
- ElectricUniverse.info – The Electric Universe theory Wiki
- PTWC – Pacific Tsunami Warning Center
- Astrotes.info – The Holin A. Grotch Observatory
- LeedSkalnin.com – Magnetic Current Research
- Earth WindMap – Wind currents animation.
- Global Maps – Global forecasting maps.
- HurricaneZone Satellite Images – West Pacific typhoon tracking satellite animations.
- NOAA Environmental Visualization Laboratory – Severe weather data processing and visualization.
- Satellite Maps – Satellite Image Infrared.
- Forecast Maps – Weather forecast maps.
- TORCON – Tornado Forecast for the day
- HURRICANE TRACKER – HURRICANE TRACKER
- GOES Satellites – Super-Rapid Scan Images
- THE US WINDMAP – The wind map is a personal art project, not associated with any company.
- Severe Weather Threats – Severe Weather Forecast
- Canada Weather Office Satellite Composites – Satellite Images and Animation
- Temperature Delta – The Temperature 24-Hour Deltas image show the change in temperature in the past 24 hours.
- Records/Extremes – Daily Weather Records
- Spaceweather – News and information about the Sun-Earth environment.
- SOHO Solar Wind – The latest 48 hours of solar wind data.
- Ceres1 JPL – Planetary Orbital Diagram
- SDO – The Solar Dynamics Observatory is designed to help us understand the Sun’s influence on Earth and Near-Earth space by studying the solar atmosphere on small scales of space and time and in many wavelengths simultaneously.
- SOHO – SOHO Movie Theater – the Solar & Heliospheric Observatory, is a project of international collaboration between ESA and NASA to study the Sun from its deep core to the outer corona and the solar wind.
- Stereo – Search for STEREO Images
- iSWA – iNTEGRATED SPACE WEATHER ANALYSIS SYSTEM
- NASA ENLIL SPIRAL – WSA-Enlil Solar Wind Prediction
- GOES Xray – GOES 15 Solar X-Ray Imager (SXI) Animations Catalog
- Gamma Ray Bursts – Real-time Sky Map. This web application is designed to give up to the minute updates on gamma-ray burst events reported by the various gamma-ray burst detecting satellites.
- BARTOL Cosmic Rays – Space Weather Prediction with Cosmic Rays
- ISWA – The integrated Space Weather Analysis System (iSWA) was developed to resolve a critical agency challenge: to accurately specify and forecast both the large‐scale and local space environments and their probable impacts for NASA missions.
- NOAA Sunspot Classifications – Solar Region Summary
- GONG – NSO realtime image data display
- GONG Magnetic Maps – Magnetogram Synoptic Map Movie Maker – generate a GONG magnetogram synoptic map movie or set of JPEG and GIF files
- JAPAN Radiation Map – This map shows over 3,000 up-to-date radiation measurements, collected from different sources.
- MagneticReversal.org – Gathers data from NASA, NOAA, the ESA, the WDC for Geomagnetism, and similarly reputable organizations.
- RADIATION Network – National Radiation Map, depicting environmental radiation levels across the USA
- LISS – GSN Heliplots – Seismograms
- QUAKES LIST FULL – This page provides information for use by seismologists.
- RSOE – RSOE EDIS – Emergency and Disaster Information Service
- Moon – Lunar Perigee and Apogee Calculator